I miss the idea of Summer vacation. Like when you were in school. The idea that you get 2½ months that's all yours. Completely off limits to the normal day to day. I want that back. I'd like to think that I would use the time to travel somewhere exotic. The problem is that teleportation isn't a thing yet and I don't exactly travel "well." This Mix-Tape is kind of my own mini escape.
I was inspired by a video I watched about this tree-house community in Central America called Finca Bellavista. It is this wondrous community set atop the canopy in the Costa Rican rainforest consisting of several tree houses attached by bridges and ziplines. They have described it as "...Kind of like the Ewok village in Return of the Jedi." I'm so down.
I want to go to there. I think I need to start coming to terms with long trips because this is something I'd really like experience.
For now, I have this Mix-Tape. I hope it provides you some escape as well. Enjoy.
StereoType Mix-Tape
Foreign Places
Download via MediaFire
Explore for of Finca Bellavista at their website Here.

No comments:
Post a Comment