Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nobody Gonna Slow Me Down!

So it's been a while since I posted or even created a mix. This will be the another recurring theme I hope to continue now that the holidays are over. This is a mix of songs that are on heavy rotation on my ipod and I feel they need to be shared. Enjoy the first edition of

Listen



1. Matt Costa - Cold December (Itunes)

2. The Little Ones - Face The Facts (Itunes)

3. Dashboard Confessional - In a Big Country (Itunes)

4. Office - If You Don't Know By Now (Itunes)

5. Paolo Nutini - Jenny Don't Be Hasty (Itunes)

6. The Heights - Night Relay (Itunes)

7. Phoenix - Long Distance Call (25 Hours a Day Mix) (Itunes)

8. Hot Chip - Boy From School (Itunes)

9. Natalie Walker - Quicksand (Stuhr Remix) (Itunes)

10. The Radio Dept. - Pulling Our Weight (Itunes)

11. Psapp - Hi (Itunes)

12. k-os - Valhalla (Feat. Kevin Drew and Sam Roberts) (Itunes)

13. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (Hot Chip Remix Edit)* (not available on Itunes)

14. Wolf Parade - Lousy Pictures (Itunes)

15. Ok Go - Here It Goes Again (Itunes)

16 Headlights - TV (Itunes)

17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs Vs. Daft Punk - World Maps (Along Came Jones Edit) (Itunes)

18. Whitey - Non Stop (Itunes)

19. Muse - Starlight (Itunes)

20. Ratatat - Lex (Edit)* (Itunes)


*These are edits of the originals I worked on for one reason or another.

No comments: